Monday, July 08, 2019

Woes of the New Homeowner 2

Well, one of the PODS arrived. Not entirely sure where the other one is (the one with all of the furniture). And yes, I'm quite annoyed. I posted a very unhappy one-star review on google. PODS quickly tried to get me to contact them but I'll let them stew for another day. The unpacking will help to refocus my ire.

And it seems like I am going to take a million photos like this:


Archie is a delicate flower and having reactions to his mosquito bites. The other dogs don't seem to be having the same problems although the mosquitoes are astonishingly numerous. I'm looking into having the yard and house regularly serviced for insects. I've never seen so many fucking insects in my life. Most are benign, I'm sure. I just don't want them anywhere around me or the dogs.

No comments: