Saturday, April 02, 2016

My Little Helper

I mowed the lawn again this morning for what seems like the 20th time since January. Then I spent some time digging up the most egregious weeds. Archie is a most enthusiastic participant in these activities, following me everywhere and pushing his long nose right into the weed I'm reaching down to grab. He likes to grab clumps of wet grass that fall from the mower and run around the yard with them.

Azza is terrified of the mower so she hides under bushes. Mimi isn't particularly scared of the mower but she doesn't like the loud noise it makes. But Archie, like Harry used to, becomes quite engaged in all of these projects.

The end result of all that running around in freshly mowed, wet grass: green feet!

What a handsome boy, despite those green feet.





He's due for a bath so it all works out.

No comments: