Monday, September 08, 2008

Cast of Characters (1)

I was all over my post topic for tonight--Gracie was supposed to start agility class tonight which no doubt would have provided all kinds of silliness to report. But class was rained out, so I'll have to go with Plan B: Cast of Circus K9 Characters.


Harry Houdini of Quicksilver

B&W Smooth Fox Terrier
Call Name: Harry
Sex: Male
DOB: August, 1998
Where: Provo, Utah
Lines: Australian and American
Related To: I bought Harry from his breeder. He was Iz's half-brother.
Nicknames: Harry Belly, Boo
Favorite Things: flyball, retrieving a tennis ball, playing tug


Sprucehill Bedazzle
B&W Smooth Fox Terrier
Call Name: Dyna
Sex: Female
DOB: January, 1999
Where: Sprucehill Kennels, Pennsylvania
Lines: American
Related To: Sprucehill Kennel tragically failed and Dyna is a rescue.
Nicknames: Dynabug, Sweet Pea
Favorite Things: chasing the other dogs, being loved

Gavingale Kinda Gold
Tan and White Smooth Fox Terrier
Call Name: Jack
Sex: Male
DOB: April 2001
Where: Gavingale Kennels, England
Lines: British
Related To: I bought Jack from his breeder and brought him over from England myself. Jack is the sire of Mimi and Gracie.
Nicknames: Jackolino
Favorite Things: following (and annoying) Harry, eating grass



Quicksilver Let's Play House
Tan and White Smooth Fox Terrier
Call Name: Mimi
Sex: Female
DOB: September 2005
Where: Austin, Texas
Lines: British and Belgian
Related To: Mimi is Jack's daughter and Gracie's sister. I leased the dam so that litter was my own.
Nicknames: Meems
Favorite Things: giving her sister the stinkeye, humping the cat, retrieving a tennis ball

Quicksilver Love Me Tender
Tan and White Smooth Fox Terrier
Call Name: Gracie
Sex: Female
DOB: September 2005
Where: Austin, Texas
Lines: British and Belgian
Related To: Gracie is Jack's daughter and Mimi's sister. I leased the dam so that litter is my own.
Nicknames: Gracers
Favorite Things: giving her sister the stinkeye, hunting squirrels, retrieving a tennis ball

2 comments:

G said...

Iz was a part of the pack as well.

Gone, but not forgotten.


G.

lilspotteddog said...

I'm still not ready to post much about her. But I think I need to give it a try.