Monday, April 07, 2014

Not Spoiled, No

Harry's been unusually cuddly the past few days. Of course I oblige him. Last night while I was reading a paper for class, I lifted him up into the recliner with me. I arranged a fleece blanket so that he was laying on nice warm fleece and I could flip the long end over and completely cover him. He settled down right away with a big terrier sigh and fell asleep. Dinner, two play games--he'd had a busy evening.

That coveted spot by my side is normally occupied by Mimi. She jumped up in my lap but that was clearly a second-best solution. She was such a squirmy worm, twisting and turning and shoving her butt in my face, that I was relieved when she jumped down and curled up in the dog bed on the sofa across the room.

She proceeded to give me one hell of a stink-eye glare for the next hour! She was seriously pissed. I had to laugh at her histrionic pouting. 

No comments: