Friday, October 18, 2013

Larry, Moe, and Azza

I should be studying. But the house was a mess and it was making me quite twitchy. I folded laundry. I dusted. I vacuumed, even under the bed, and I mopped.

Azza was sulking in the kitchen as I was finishing up the floors. It was past their dinner time and all the animals were getting restless. I came in with the mop to rinse it one more time...and Azza panicked. She tried to shoot out of the kitchen, slipped on the wet floor, and in her attempt to right herself, she landed in the water bowl. Of course, she kept flailing, flipping the bowl over and spreading the puddle across the floor.

She at last made it to the relative safety of the dog beds in the living room where she's still curled up nursing her wounded pride.

The Three Stooges could not have pulled off better slapstick.




No comments: