Thursday, September 08, 2011

Toy Monster Update

I posted earlier in August about Mimi's toy training that went a bit awry. Not really wrong, exactly, just that as usual she takes things to absurd limits. In the process of training her to bring toys back to me coupled with better recall behavior, she became a Toy Monster. All she wants to do now is chase down toys and bring them back to me.

Upul, my houseboy, reports that Mimi is just as relentless about toys with him as she is with me. He said that she never stopped trying to get him to play with her. And she also tries to work him over with The Stare--he thought the staring/picking up the toy/dropping the toy/staring behavior to be particularly funny. He told me again the night I got home that he enjoys staying here with the dogs when I go out on leave because "it's always interesting"!

No comments: