Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Change

Two years ago on August 1, my little heart dog Iz died. She was the reason I started this blog in the first place (at G's gentle but persistent urging). I still miss Iz terribly. Hardly a day goes by that I don't think of her.

There have been lots of changes in those two years, some simply big, some totally momentous.

On August 1, I marked the end of my eighth month here in KSA. Not a year yet but we are hanging in there.

In a week or so, Harry will be 12. On September 1, Mimi will be 5.

Iz will always be at the heart of CircusK9 but this seemed to be a time to make a change.

I hope you like the new look of the blog.

3 comments:

seniormoments said...

Nice clean format. Love the new look.

BC Insanity said...

You know I was thinking of her last weekend and looking at some pics when she was staying with us and she and Grommit would snuggle up together. It was so unlike Grommit but he really enjoyed her.
Time flies by so fast. Grommit is definitely aging, I never thought it would be happening so soon.

She sure left a big imprint in our hearts.

G

BC Insanity said...

Oh the blog layout .... having a heard time reading the tail end of the title "How to Live" part, black letters fade into the blue