Saturday, February 20, 2010

Taking A Trip


I noticed that I've been posting a lot of pictures of Mimi's butt lately so here is a nice photo of her face.

I'll be heading to the US in a couple of days. It takes about 30 hours to get there from here. My private driver first has to take me over the causeway to Bahrain--flights in and out of the Gulf region are much cheaper from Bahrain than Dammam KSA. My flight leaves around 2am Thursday morning. I have about 6-7 hours layover in Heathrow. And I'm sure there will be considerable visa and customs fuckwittery when I arrive at Washington Dulles. Woohoo! What fun.

I'll spend all of my time this trip in Virginia. I'm coming with quite a list of things that I need that I haven't been able to find here (or at least find some reasonable substitute). A good example is shoes. Finding shoes my size is nearly impossible--and I don't wear an unusual size at all! I could buy shoes in Bahrain but the prices are obscene.

I'm looking forward to marinating myself in wine, real wine, for a week, and doing some visiting.

No comments: