Sunday, September 20, 2009

Not Much of a Post, But the Pics are Nice!

It's been a busy week since I last posted. There are some really big changes happening at Circus K9 and even bigger ones to come, but I am not yet ready to post about them. Be patient, grasshopper. You will learn all soon enough.

For now, I think I'll just share some photos of the dogs and cats.

Here's Dyna ensconced in the middle of her giant bed in the living room.


Yes, sadly, this is a photo of my own bed taken at some ungodly hour of the night when I couldn't sleep. Notice how all four of those dogs sleep with their limbs stretched stiffly out. Bhumi is the only cat that regularly curls up with the dogs.


This is a great show photo of Jack taken back in his conformation days. He was groomed to his very eyeballs but he sure does look lovely, doesn't he?


Bhumi getting his nightly belly rub.



Lola lounging on top of one of the cat castles. I had sprinkled catnip all over one of the lower levels so she is sleeping off a bender in this photo.

2 comments:

BC Insanity said...

No Bix pics???

Oh wait, I'll get my own :-)

G.

lilspotteddog said...

Yes, you are going to have to take plenty of new ones for me!

His crate is ready, his papers are ready, he'll never be ready--but he'll be happy to see you Friday afternoon!!

D.