Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Agility Toy

I tried out my new agility toy today: the Move It Aframe mover. It is totally awesome and works as advertised. However, I plan to modify it by gluing some slippery plastic strips to the claws so they don't scratch up my newly repainted Aframe.

And yes, it was as beautiful outside today as it looks in the video. About 72 degrees by noon, blue sky, just a bit of a breeze. I had windows open all over the house! After training the dogs outside (Mimi and Gracie on the equipment, Cap in tug and chase and ball games) for well over an hour (I work them in 5-10 minute shifts), everyone took a well deserved nap in the late afternoon sun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, that's a must-have!

Rover Mom said...

How much was that thing?! When I get my aframe I'm definitely getting one of those!

lilspotteddog said...

It is a pricey little item--almost $300 including shipping for the painted steel version. However, being able to move my Aframe at will, without tearing up my grass, and being able to position it anywhere in my field, is worth it.

D.

BC Insanity said...

Oh Yeah is right.
That is one nifty toy.

I like the wheels you can steer, I haven't seen that before.

G.