Sunday, January 25, 2009

Best Twenty Bucks I Ever Spent

When I was in Salt Lake City over the holidays, my friend Gosia took me to Costco. This may seem to be a non-event to many of you, but in fact, this was the first time I had ever been in one. It was somewhat overwhelming to say the least.

But we are professionals and remained focused on our goal: dog beds, round 42" wide beds with cedar and polyfill priced at less than $20, to be exact. I bought two and dragged them back to Texas.

Who would have thought that one bed could accommodate so many little dogs?

Clockwise from top: Gracie, Cap, and Dyna, with Jack in the middle

3 comments:

R3K9S said...

Cute photo!

We too have Costco beds. They are the best and so inexpensive!

seniormoments said...

Costco beds and blankets are really great. The cost doesn't make your checkbook moan and they last forever.


VAMom

BC Insanity said...

4 for the price of 1, 5 bucks a head, not a bad investment indeed.
Cap fits so well with them too.
Mine don't share, simply because whoever gets there first, just stretches out. But the do take turns in the evenings.
Gee, I am wondering if I need to get 2 more.


G.