Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Diary of a Third-Year Vet Student: My Study Group Plus Bonus Terriers

Last night my study group (dubbed "The Inclusion Bodies") gathered at my house to argue our way through three or four hours' worth of Large Animal Medicine lecture notes in preparation for an exam on Thursday. It's the way we work--each one of us catches a key bit, and by talking it all through, we can put together a bigger, more complete picture.

It's spring here, and we have had a couple of sunny days which makes everyone want to be outside as much as possible, so we decided to spend our first study hour sitting out in the backyard. Of course, since it's spring, it's still freakin' cold, so I ran around the house scooping up clean blankets for everyone. (With only a few exceptions, blankets in my house are used by both people and dogs.)

We are drinking Brad's home-brewed cider.
Shortly after this photo was taken, Archie peed on Brad's blanket (and his foot) so once I stopped laughing, I had to rustle up another blanket for him!

Later, Archie made up for being so naughty by wriggling his way onto Claudia's lap and being adorable. He loves belly rubs!

No comments: