Wednesday, September 02, 2015

T3i Update

It's been a while since we dropped in on the goings-on at T3i (Terrier Toy Testing Institute). I've got a vicious head cold, so lacking the ability for more energetic activities, I decided to tackle the mound of toys relegated over the past few months to "baby hospital", a mound that was gradually taking over my kitchen counter.


Most of the repairs are simple:

Just a flesh wound!
But some require more, well, radical renovations to original body plans:

Lambchop on the left originally had four paws. And two ears. And frog on the left? At least the tug game between the dogs that resulted in the loss of frog's head delivered great satisfaction to all. I moved the squeaker from the head to the body and sewed the neck hole shut.
Because these toys have been out of circulation for a while, the dogs act like they are getting new toys. But they are just pretending. I know that they know that these are recycled. 

No comments: