Friday, December 06, 2013

Snow!

My driveway and car:




I was supposed to turn in my French portfolio today and I have one class that was meeting for a review for the final. Not sure either of those events will be happening--I'm not sure I can get out of my driveway, much less to campus.

It's not the snow per se, it's the fact that it rarely snows here. No snow plows for the streets. I think they put sand/grit down on the main roads but little bitty neighborhoods like mine? Nope. Nobody has snow shovels or proper tools for moving snow around. I don't even have any decent snow boots/shoes.

But as predicted, Azza decided this snow is the most fun evah!!










As I write this, she's curled up in front of the gas fire on the bed next to Harry, recharging for her next foray outside.

No comments: