Monday, March 18, 2013

Bartering Update

I did get two bottles of whine for the banana bread and a bag of rubber o-rings that go on the ceramic tops of the green glass bottles that we use.

And last night I sealed the deal for two more (full) bottles in exchange for 20 empty ones. (Not to worry, I plan to continue my whine-making back in the US and accordingly put 16 empty bottles in with my shipment.)

This afternoon, I agreed to trade my fancy chlorine-eating shower head and filter set for a third bottle from the same person who is taking the dusty empty bottles.

Woohoo! I'm on a roll!

Unfortunately, I'm pretty much out of stuff to trade by this point. My hovel is nearly empty. With 13 days to go until I leave, that's not bad.

1 comment:

BC Insanity said...

Tic toc, tic toc.
Pretty soon goodbye hell