Monday, February 04, 2013

Stress Reduction

I've written before about Erika, the Step Nazi. I stopped going to her classes some while ago because she changed the time and I found it didn't work well with my schedule.

I've been so stressed lately that it was clear that I was going to have to do something about it. Going to the Ladies' Gym to lift weights is always an option but the group fitness classes are particularly motivating.

So I was quite pleased this morning to get a secretary-network email announcing Erika's new Pilates class, starting tonight at the later hour that I prefer.

I just got back from her class. True to form, even with low-impact Pilates, Erika is able to kick everybody's butt. I'm sore and tired, but best of all, I know that I'll sleep like a baby tonight.





No comments: