Monday, October 12, 2009

Throwing the Switch

I've now turned the blog over to invited readers only. I plan on this being a temporary state of affairs. I had to do it because I was being harassed by a former coworker.

My choices were to constantly post things that were a direct insult to him, to create a new blog that he didn't know about, or to go invitation only. He's thick enough that either he wouldn't know I was trying to insult him or else he'd interpret it as an invitation for further harassment. And I like my blog just the way it is. I don't want to change the name. And I really don't want to introduce a bunch of negative crap. That's not the purpose of this blog at all. So I was left with the third option.

Welcome!

3 comments:

BC Insanity said...

hmmmm.... so I guess we don't need to login?
Cause it just popped up for me

G

PS did you see today's pic?

lilspotteddog said...

No, once you are set up as a "reader" you don't have to login. I think that's how it works.

dwhitis said...

I tried logging in the other day from a computer in Flagstaff and found that I couldn't. I discovered why after I got home and read the email invitation. I had to dig up my Google account that I rarely use to get logged in. Sorry to read that an a-hole being a jerk required the change. There's one in every crowd.

dw