Friday, January 02, 2009

Terrier Toy Testing Institute (T3i)

I thought it was a good time to revisit the goings-on at T3i. I have a particular case study in mind.

The terriers got a lovely little Zanies Fluff-a-Duck for Christmas, which Harry immediately appropriated for himself.
this is what a shiny new Fluff-a-duck looks like

In a matter of a hours, Harry managed to remove its feet and wings and snatch its midsection bald, leaving bits of slobbery orange fur all over Gosia's carpet.

It now looks like a lint-covered orange lima bean:

this is what OUR Fluff-a-duck looks like...

However, it still squeaks (!) and he loves carrying it around. We played a nice game with it last night before bed.

The initial T3i rating was a 3 but given the suprising longevity shown by this toy, we must increase that rating to at least a 6.

1 comment:

BC Insanity said...

OMG, it still has a head with a beak and I think I can see some apendages.
WOW - best Zanies toy I have ever seen.

G.