Sunday, October 19, 2008

Flyball with Dogz Rule!

Dogz Rule! hosted our annual tournament a couple of weeks ago. Our folks manned the score table for most of weekend (thanks to Sena and Cameron and Philip) and we also fielded three teams, all in Regular divisions. Three of our newbie dogs got titles (kudos to Duncan, Sisko, and Ryp). We gave out these super cool flyball-themed calendars as awards (big pat on the back to Sandra for designing and printing them). All in all, it was a fun weekend and a well run tournament.

I had helpers shoot a lot of video over the weekend (Ben did a lot of it)--so much video that the raw video files fill six CD's. Here's a little taste with clips from each of the three teams, plus some miscellaneous people shots at the end (flyball takes a LOT of people if you want to do it right). I also included a gratuitous clip of my sending Harry to a false start. Hey, it's my blog so I can include extra bits on my own dog if I want to.


1 comment:

G said...

So cool. Love watching those races.Is that a Raleigh clone I saw there as a HD?

Watch for our videos this weekend. We should have a some posting live as we race!

G.